Do you believe that the educational journey should be fun and adventurous? Be the first to experience this and give it further to your learners and institution!
Dear Erasmus+ KA1 beneficiaries, we would like to inform you that we have a few available places for our training courses, in great travelling locations in Malta, Portugal, Cyprus, Gibraltar and Romania that you can join using your European funding:
- Vitamin C boosts education! – Coaching, the non-formal education method to bring out the best from your learners.
- Spice up formal education! – Non-formal education to improve the students motivation.
- Outdoor education – Involve students in outdoor learning experiences.
- Quality project management – Quality and efficiency for your international projects.
- Harmony and learning – Promoting harmony through class management and mediation. techniques and reduce early school leaving.
- Online school – Using digital tools to engage students in the future classroom.
Creativity and interculturality – Harness the power of creativity through intercultural exchange in the classroom.
- Make technology your friend! – Using ICT to engage students in the modern classroom.
- Inclusive classroom through ICT – Using ICT to facilitate inclusion and prevent cyber bullying.
- Bullying – Prevention and intervention.
- Environmental Education – Help your school be more green!
For a bigger group, we may reach an understanding beneficial for both parties.
Contact us as soon as possible, as our classes are filling up fast.
Apply now and join other dedicated professionals in an efficient, fun learning and sharing environment!