Do you believe that the educational journey should be fun and adventurous? Be the first to experience this and give it further to your learners and institution!
Dear Erasmus+ KA1 beneficiaries, we would like to inform you that we have a few available places for our training courses, in great travelling locations in Malta, Portugal, Cyprus, Gibraltar and Romania that you can join using your European funding:
- Vitamin C boosts education! – Coaching, the non-formal education method to bring out the best from your learners
- Spice up formal education! – Non-formal education to improve the students’ motivation.
- Outdoor education – involve students in outdoor learning experiences
- Quality project management – Quality and efficiency for your international projects.
- Harmony and learning – Promoting harmony through class management and mediation. techniques and reduce early school leaving
- Online school – Using digital tools to engage students in the future classroom
Creativity and interculturality – Harness the power of creativity through intercultural exchange in the classroom.
Make technology your friend! – Using ICT to engage students in the modern classroom.
Inclusive classroom through ICT – Using ICT to facilitate inclusion and prevent cyber bullying.
Bullying – prevention and intervention.
For a bigger group, we may reach an understanding beneficial for both parties.
Contact us as soon as possible, as our classes are filling up fast.
Apply now ( Registration form ) and join other dedicated professionals in an efficient learning and sharing environment